Need some friends to help me stay motivated and coming back

Options
I'm 30, from Ohio, have 5 kids. I'm a stay at home mom, very active in my kids' school. I have always been heavy (high school graduation was 235) My smallest was 140, which was when I was about 4 months pregnant with my son, weight wasn't lost in the correct manner, lack of time to eat when I was in school, and then horrible pregnancy nausea and vomitting. I started my journey 4 weeks ago to lose they weight the correct way, starting at 223lbs. So far I am doing great, but have found myself slacking off the last week so really need help staying focused on the big goal.

16025132.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I just started here. Good luck to you. :)
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Misslissa121! Feel free to add me. We have similar weight loss goals It helps to stay focused when you have friends cheering you on!
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    We have a way of sabotaging ourselves. I have done the same thing. Make the decision to be your own best friend and cheerleader! You would encourage your children to be healthy do the same with yourself. You can do this. You are a mom of 5 losing weight is nothing that can defeat a mom!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great place to be for support. Feel free to add me.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal world. Feel Free to add me. I can always use the motivation when It comes to food. I'm great at doing the exercise. Dinner is where I have a problem. I'm Always starving when I get home from work.working out.
  • shyandsmiley
    Options
    Hi Misslisa,

Congratulations on your weight loss so far :) We all know how difficult it can be to lose weight and you are doing it (Yay you).
    I have just joined this site after eating a whole pizza and thinking to myself "what are you doing?" Anyway, I am not going to dwell on it, i am just going to do something about it.
    Please keep coming back and moving forward towards your goal. You have lost 18LBS so far which is phenomenal and you should be proud of yourself. Just keep remebering your goals.

Love from across the water

P.S, Pray for me xxx