My Fitness Coach for the Wii

Options
so, i bought 'My Fitness Coach' for the Wii today, totally kicked my *kitten*! :drinker:

really excited to start using it every day!

quick question tho, i measured my thighs, waist etc at the beginning and its wudnt let me input the details, anyone tell me what i did wrong?

and was there a thread recently about a challenge for people with the game?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    so, i bought 'My Fitness Coach' for the Wii today, totally kicked my *kitten*! :drinker:

really excited to start using it every day!

quick question tho, i measured my thighs, waist etc at the beginning and its wudnt let me input the details, anyone tell me what i did wrong?

and was there a thread recently about a challenge for people with the game?

:flowerforyou:
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Did you click on the number box and then scroll through the inches choices?
  • Yewkon
    Yewkon Posts: 34
    Options
    The fitness test is where you input all your measurements and weight, plus active and resting heart rate.

I believe you have to create a profile to access the fitness test.
  • réalta
    Options
    ah, now i see, i skipped that part by accident, is there any way i can go back to put in my measurements?
  • Yewkon
    Options
    Yes and no.

You cant go back once Maya starts you on a routine, however you can 'add exercise credit' and 'pretend' you did strength training, cardio, etc.

Add exercise credits and then go back and click 'workout'. The routine she wants you to do should change (if it doesnt, try adding whatever exercise type she wants to do to your exercise credit)

Keep repeating this and you should 'flip' back around to the start of a new workout schedule, the 1st part of every schedule is the Fitness Test.

I hope that makes sense to you.
  • réalta
    Options
    i did 45 minutes of exercises earlier? but can i add my measurements now?
  • Yewkon
    Options
    You could just make a new profile and start over.
  • réalta
    Options
    thanks so much for your help :flowerforyou: