Looking for support

Options
Hi! I am 23 and looking for some friends on here for support. I have never really been at a healthy weight and would like to have somebody there to feel more accountable. Please add me!

Replies

• TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm with you! I have never really been at a healthy weight either and I want to lose it so I can be healthier and happier. It would be cool to be friends if you want. It's nice to know I have some things in common with people on here. Talk with you soon, your friend, Trish
  • BreK51
    BreK51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you want support, I'll be glad to help,, I have a daughter on here too, who has struggled with a weight problem, and she is doing great here, so if you like , I would be glad to encourage you! Bre K
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am 21 and I am not at a healthy weight, I started to struggle with my weight for the past 3 years. I am more than happy to support you :happy:
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to help and support everyone! I also need support/motivation. I do horrible on the weekends!!! I'm doing the 30 day shred right now.. Im on level 2 day 5... feels like its taking me foreve but Im not giving up :)