Yummy, Healthy, Easy Snacks.....Salty and Sweet?

Options
Kempossible
Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
Hi Guys!

I am getting bored with 100 calorie popcorn, greek yogurt, wheat thins etc..etc.. as snacks. Do you guys have any snack ideas for me. They can be salty or sweet or just whatever. I just need a change of my current snacks. :grumble:

Replies

• bamitsbecca
    Options
    I normally snack on Almonds, mini Quaker Rice cakes, or frozen grapes. But if you want something a little less common, you could make your own trail mix, but avoid the dried fruit! It contains a lot of sugar and other added ingredients that make them not so good for you. Also, pretzel thins are really good. They are like chips sort of because they are flat and crunchy, but they taste like pretzels. The everything ones are very satisfying!

Hope that helped a little, xoxo
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Many fish and veggies such as Carrots and artichokes are naturally salty. Salted nuts. Soup.

Pomegranate (u have to pick at it so it takes longer) passion fruit
  • Kempossible
    Options
    Thanks!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The Cinch! book has alot of snacks in it. I'd check it out from your library and take a look. One of my faves is cranberry parmesean popcorn. There is also a frozen yogurt, made form oats and yogurt and strawberries.
  • v2embee
    v2embee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mash up a banana and freeze it. :-) I tend to add either cocoa powder chips in mine or almonds in mine.
  • Kempossible
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks agian. Going to library tomorrow. Banana is freezer now!
  • sandybeachez
    sandybeachez Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mash up a banana and freeze it. :-) I tend to add either cocoa powder chips in mine or almonds in mine.

I wil def try this, what a great iea.
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good!! I'm trying this, too! :)