Hot ladies of MFP

Options

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Can we nominate some ladies?? My whole friends list belongs on here!

I nominate Bekah Ann!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the list! :wink:

Hope I qualify!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The only south I'm from is Southern California (LA). LOL *Feels left out*

But hey, I'm living in Southern Ohio now! But definitely not country, I'm more the artsy/liberal/athletic type. I have friends from all walks of life and love every one's unique qualities! Even my southern friends. :)
    :heart:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I could join this list. I'm a northern girl, I know how to survive in extremely cold weather, wear heels when its icy, oh and fix cars, shoot a gun, and pretty much be a bada$$... all while looking good :wink: Do I apply?
  • kimmieey
    Options
    lol it took me a second, first time I'd ever seen "grits" bahah!

True story though, I was born in Kentucky, raised in Indiana. But I still love to go home and visit. I've be able to shoot a gun since I was 8, LOVE BIG OLD Jacked Up Trucks (mostly Chevys lol), LOVE 4-wheelin' and muddin', and I'm a pretty mean cook. Not to mention I can change my own tire ;) And I the best part is, I love doing it with lipstick on! bahah!

Seriously though, all joking aside, I LOVE where I come from....Southern girls have that right amount of edge about 'em...

I had to take my battery to the auto store : it's 35 degrees outside, I'm wearing a skirt and heels, and the 2 "gentlemen" taking me and my battery to the auto store are sitting inside their car with the heater on..
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    let me know where the nomination form needs to be submitted.....i have a whole list of women that deserve a "HOT LADY" award!!!

PS...this thread is gorgeous!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll add myself to this list, Alabama born, City raised Ohio, and currenty Chi Town!
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe I missed this topic and there's no way I have the time to catch up on this thread. But, I can tell you that my lady MFP friends are hot, beautiful and sexy!! There are a few who simply take my breath away. These women make my day, every day!! :bigsmile:
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How about showing some love for all the Texas hotties! I know there are lots of us out there. :bigsmile:

Texas hottie right here! Born & raised! although I'm in NC now :(
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You mean there are hot ladies on MFP? I hadn't noticed as I am only concerned with their wonderful personalities and astonishing intellect *

I also promise not to look at your cleavage when speaking to you **

(* That's a lie)
    (** Um, actually that's a lie as well...)

ROTFLMAO....
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    lol it took me a second, first time I'd ever seen "grits" bahah!

True story though, I was born in Kentucky, raised in Indiana. But I still love to go home and visit. I've be able to shoot a gun since I was 8, LOVE BIG OLD Jacked Up Trucks (mostly Chevys lol), LOVE 4-wheelin' and muddin', and I'm a pretty mean cook. Not to mention I can change my own tire ;) And I the best part is, I love doing it with lipstick on! bahah!

Seriously though, all joking aside, I LOVE where I come from....Southern girls have that right amount of edge about 'em...

I was born in Kentucky and raised in Indiana, also!!! Do you get teased as much as I do??? LOL....ps I like to mow the lawn in sun dresses. Does that count? :tongue:

Oh my....another one born in Kentucky here and ended up in Indiana. BUT, I was raised in ALASKA haha. You'd think it was another planet though from the reactions I got when I moved back. "ALASKA???? Did you live in an igloo?" "did you travel by sled dogs?" lmao. I had some fun with them I have to say.

Teasing? Try this on for size - filling out official forms, having to put down that you were born in Kentucky...and that your mother's maiden name is the same as your father's - BEFORE they were married. And no, they are not related, but I still cringe every time I have to fill out that information.:laugh:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wow! This thing just keeps getting better!!
    Morning fellow hotties :flowerforyou:
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Your back!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Your back!

Sure am!!! Look at all the additional hotties!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hot farm girls do it in the dirt!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    lol....this is still going?

Ha...way to go, Carl. ;)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You mean there are hot ladies on MFP? I hadn't noticed as I am only concerned with their wonderful personalities and astonishing intellect *

(* That's a lie)

This is why we are friends.

And I'm still going to carry the honor til the day I die of being your first friend on MFP. SUCKAS.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hot farm girls do it in the dirt!

Farm girls...:love:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

(* That's a lie)

This is why we are friends.

And I'm still going to carry the honor til the day I die of being your first friend on MFP. SUCKAS.

I remember I was so young...so innocent...when I stumbled onto my MFP and you took me under your wing...

VymN5.gif

And now look at me! You've turned me into a brazen, sex mad hussy.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Do hot flushes count as being hot? ;)