recipes for dinner/

Options
Both of my parents are working right now, so that leaves me to make dinner most nights. I would love to fix some healthy meals, but I simply don't have any recipes! I'm somewhat of a picky eater and my dad doesn't really enjoy eating healthy, so there is a bit of a challenge here.

Does anybody have any recipes that are both healthy and tasty they would share with me? I would really appreciate it :) xoxo

Replies

• tkdchica
    Options
    Runningtothekitchen.com posted a kale and feta egg bake that sounds weird, but tastes like lasagna without pasta. I even hooked my other friend on it.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific recipe right off, but a tip that may help. Anything that you may fry or saute with oil, replace with vegetable broth (low sodium or homemade)
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    One of my family's favorites is pretty easy. I cook pasta and steam broccoli and add a light alfredo sauce. I get it in the same aisle at the grocery store that the tomato sauce is in. For protein we can add leftover chicken or I sometimes cook chicken sausage and slice that up and add it in. They come with different flavors so you can change it up. If I have the calories to use I sprinkle on some parmesan cheese. It is yummy, filling, and doesn't taste "diet".
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Runningtothekitchen.com posted a kale and feta egg bake that sounds weird, but tastes like lasagna without pasta. I even hooked my other friend on it.

I MAKE THIS 3 TIMES A WEEK!!! Out of this world gooood