30 lbs out of 81 lost, feeling great

Options
2»

Replies

• juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 30lbs! I'm down 35 from my start but till 15 from Onederland, can't wait!! I joined MFP to help me with continuing the weightloss, ur thread is motivating thanks!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Why don't you want the real life ppl to track you down?
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know I've lost weight, but I don't see it the changing shape of my body. I mostly see it in how most of my pants won't stay up w/o a belt.
  • RandomDude50
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    well done!! i can;t wait until i hit the 30 mark i'll be under 200 lbs then! woop woop!
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job!! All these success stories are so inspiring.Can't wait to reach the ONEderland!
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    congrats. I remember when I lost my first 30 pounds, I saw such a drastic change. Cant wait to get the next 30 pounds off!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing 30 pounds. 80 pounds is also my goal but the weight hasnt exactly been dropping off for me since i'm still working out my calories.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! congrats. Keep up the good work! :)
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Can't wait to be in ONEderland!! I'm feeling tons better too and I've only lost 22lbs. Keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a major accomplishment and you should be proud! Where do you find your slow cooker recipes? Do you have a favorite you would like to share? Keep up the good work!
  • bioniclemonade
    Options
    Great job!! I'm posting because your story encourages me to keep going - you're enthusiasm is contagious. (Also because of your last line - . . . you's getting a friend request - lol!!)
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress...I hope to be in the -30's soon to. :) My favorite part of this whole journey is learning to actually COOK things that taste amazing. :)
  • RandomDude50
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a major accomplishment and you should be proud! Where do you find your slow cooker recipes? Do you have a favorite you would like to share? Keep up the good work!

Sure.

I got most of mine from this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372359-bring-your-crockpot-slow-cooker-recipes?error_user_id=13437341&error_username=RandomDude50&hl=slow+cooker

There is also this: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009/01/crockpot-diet.html

And this: http://skinnyms.com/category/recipes/skinny-ms-slow-cooker/

I'm still just getting started, but my favorite thing to do is to wash a whole sweet potato and just plop it in the slow cooker on high for 3.5 to 4 hours. No cutting, peeling, water, or anything. I like to eat it right when it's done so it's still super hot. Rocks my face off every time. I usually make it with a chicken breast or something.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    LOVE.

& love the sweet potato+slow cooker idea... genius. Love me some sweet taters!

Congratulations :) Enjoy this journey!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I can't wait to post something like this!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congrats on your success! And cooking in a crockpot is a great idea! I've got to dust mine off now :)
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Very well done to you and congratulations on your success!
    Very inspiring post!
    Keep on walking the walk and talking the talk!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!