Very, Very exited!!!

Options
leyvad
leyvad Posts: 36 Member
Hi,
My name is Diana, after reading message boards and post they all got me very motivaded on losing weight. I have two beautiful girls and with them came some weight. I hope I can do this and hopfuly with the support of all of you out there trying to do the same.

Very Very exited!!!!:wink:

Replies

• leyvad
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Diana, after reading message boards and post they all got me very motivaded on losing weight. I have two beautiful girls and with them came some weight. I hope I can do this and hopfuly with the support of all of you out there trying to do the same.

Very Very exited!!!!:wink:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to the right place!! This is a great place to be! So many inspiring, motivating & supportive people!! You can do it!! Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl! You can do this. MFP is a really easy and useful site. Best wishes:drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • leyvad
    Options
    hi!! I need some friends that will motivate me everyday to stay and remind me of my goal!!

Please add me!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck tomorrow! Been on here long enough to know:
    1. Be honest with yourself about serving sizes and don't be afraid to overestimate the calories you ate...
    2. Be honest with yourself about exercise time and intensity... don't be afraid to underestimate the calories you burnt...
    3. Log everything and count it...
    4. Enjoy the weight loss and healthier you, because if you do the first three things that's what will happen.
  • leyvad
    Options
    thank for the encouragement! im very gratefull to have found such a great support group!
    thanks again!