Stadium seats- NSV

Options
Last week some friends invited me to join them at a college basketball game this afternoon. I have loved basketball all my life and said yes immediately. As the day approached, I began to get nervous. I HATE stadium seats- I always feel super crowded and assume that the people sitting ion both sides of me are annoyed that they got stuck sitting next to the fat girl. Though I have not really been able to "see" my weight loss yet, the scale says I have lost almost 20 pounds. Today was the first time I felt it- I could sit in the seat with my butt not touching the sides!! Though I still have a long way to go before I would say that the seats feel roomy, I will not be anxious about whether or not I will fit! Yay!

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV! Seating is always a big issue. Glad you found it more comfortable!
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Stadium seating is only slightly better than amusement park seating..

Hate trying to be a good dad and ride the coasters with the kids and not fitting properly. (i.e. at all)

The other one I hate is conventions at Hotels where the chairs link together... they're so tight and small that you cant help but touch the person next to you. Not a comfortable situation for either of us!

Good luck on your continued progress.
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Completely relate! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!