This is awesome!

Options
I just can't believe how much my life has changed in six months.

I used to say (whine) "I wish I were one of those people that craves exercise" and now I am!! I love going to the gym. I love the way my muscles feel after a workout. I love that I am making myself accountable for all the things that go into my body. And I love this site!!!! You are all so motivating and supportive.

I just joined the hundred pushups challenge and I NEVER would have even thought about something like that if it weren't for this website and all of you and your real life stories.

Just wanted to share:flowerforyou: Have an awesome day, everyone!::bigsmile:

Replies

• ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I just can't believe how much my life has changed in six months.

I used to say (whine) "I wish I were one of those people that craves exercise" and now I am!! I love going to the gym. I love the way my muscles feel after a workout. I love that I am making myself accountable for all the things that go into my body. And I love this site!!!! You are all so motivating and supportive.

I just joined the hundred pushups challenge and I NEVER would have even thought about something like that if it weren't for this website and all of you and your real life stories.

Just wanted to share:flowerforyou: Have an awesome day, everyone!::bigsmile:
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! God bless:smile:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    And you are almost at you goal!! That is wonderful. You have good reason to pat yourself on the back. Congratulations. You have made this your lifestyle and that means permanent success.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work.
  • oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! I hope to be like you too and get into loving working out. I am still starting and it is hard but, with all the support of this site, my friends and family, I know I can do it. :tongue:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome how if you just take gradual, lifestyle changes eventually you find yourself in a very different place than you were before. Whereas, those who try to make overnight wholesale changes (like deprivation diets or plunging into an extreme workout when they're not even ready for mild exercise) don't end up sustaining their changes. It's a testament that taking gradual steps in the right direction is the way to go.

Congrats! You're making changes that will last and you're doing it the right way.
    :happy: :drinker:
  • ktthegr8
    Options
    Isn't it awesome how if you just take gradual, lifestyle changes eventually you find yourself in a very different place than you were before. Whereas, those who try to make overnight wholesale changes (like deprivation diets or plunging into an extreme workout when they're not even ready for mild exercise) don't end up sustaining their changes. It's a testament that taking gradual steps in the right direction is the way to go.

Congrats! You're making changes that will last and you're doing it the right way.
    :happy: :drinker:

I know! I didn't even realize that I was changing my lifestyle until the other day, when I realized that I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for 5 months!!!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    5 days a week for 5 mths!! Good job! Katie1376/Master List Member!!

Great success tks for sharing your important major life transformation! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ktthegr8
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! I hope to be like you too and get into loving working out. I am still starting and it is hard but, with all the support of this site, my friends and family, I know I can do it. :tongue:

I know you can do it, too.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!