Hello

nclowers
nclowers Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Nicole. I've been struggling with weight issues for many years now. I recently had a little girl and with that came some more weight. I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy. I was amazed at how fast the first 35 lbs came off, but now I'm stuck with around 20 more just to get back to where I was. In total' I hope to lose around 40 lbs. I've tried so many things and wasted so much money over the years. I'm hoping that using this site helps me get to a healthier weight. I've been reading the message boards and everyone is so supportive. I have the tools - I just need to use them!

Replies

• nclowers
    My name is Nicole. I've been struggling with weight issues for many years now. I recently had a little girl and with that came some more weight. I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy. I was amazed at how fast the first 35 lbs came off, but now I'm stuck with around 20 more just to get back to where I was. In total' I hope to lose around 40 lbs. I've tried so many things and wasted so much money over the years. I'm hoping that using this site helps me get to a healthier weight. I've been reading the message boards and everyone is so supportive. I have the tools - I just need to use them!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • nclowers
    Thank you!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Hello and welcome to the site it is very helpful for me I hope that it is for you aswell,good luck:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.