Apple Bee's Tomorrow ! HELP!

Options
I need HELP! I am gonna go out w/ a couple of friends tomorrow around 8 pm. I need help on what I should get.
I prefer something that is tasteful and low in calories. Any suggestions? Nothing over 700 calories..

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    They have a "Under 550" menu with lots of good stuff. You'll be fine. Enjoy!
  • stephanie1187
    Options
    I was just there today! Their new under 550 menu is amazing!

I suggest the sizzling chili lime chicken! 470 calories for the whole platter! ;)

ENJOY!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    They have an under 550 calorie meal section. From the things I have tried it's all pretty good. My favorite is the dijon chicken and portabellos..yummy!

ETA you can look up their menu online and plan your meal.
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    This is kind of a splurge, but the applebees 7 oz sirloin with some shrimp and parmesan / veggies / mashed potatoes. Just try and not eat the mashed potatoes fully! I always eat veggies first, sirloin with the shrimp, maybe a little of the parmesan, then some of the potatoes! ITS SO GOOD
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was just there today! Their new under 550 menu is amazing!

I suggest the sizzling chili lime chicken! 470 calories for the whole platter! ;)

ENJOY!

this sounds SO good, I'll try it. :) thanks
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had the sizzlin' asian shrimp & brocolli skillet today -- 470 cal -- yum !! Then u can always order a dinner salad too :) Most of there 550 menu is already in the data base here on this site :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I had the tilapia the other day...330 cals for the whole meal!
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Last time I went out - not Applebees but somewhere else - I got what I wanted. I checked on my mobile app and realized it had a huge amount of calories. So I cut it in half and only ate half. That way I could eat what I wanted AND have it again for another meal.
    Check the website, get what you want, eat an appropriate size portion.
  • Ginatdavis
    Ginatdavis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Applebees is one of the best restaurants that I know of, for people like us that are eating healthier and watching our caloric intake. So many yummy meals for 550 calories or under, it really makes going out easier, and so much of an anxiety/temptation.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Applebee's in my favorite. The 550 calorie stuff actually tastes good! It's loaded with sodium though. The steak is good, the fire cracker shrimp is really good.. .. It's basically all good.
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    They have a healthy menu :)