Snake, jacket and BOOTS! HOT!!!
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    the first photo definitely looks the best
  • That1nesha
    That1nesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    show off your great legs! dont bother with the boots for any dress you choose. i prefer the cheetah print either in the blue or the original color with the jacket over the snake print. just my opinion :)
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The dress with heels is my fav :)
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    Not the boots, heels for sure. With the blue skirt, does the jacket have anything under it?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going with shoes for sure.. I love my legs, they're my pride and joy! I won't be doing stockings either.. I just found out it won't be as cool as I thought so bare legs it is.. I'll wear the jacket and take it off once inside.

I have decided to get new shoes. I want some wilder ones to go with the jacket.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Not the boots, heels for sure. With the blue skirt, does the jacket have anything under it?

I posted a picture somewhere in the last page or so of what I'd wear under the jacket with the blue skirt.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The blue dress with heels. No jacket.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The blue dress with heels. No jacket.

Skirt*. Not dress.

With the top you posted with the blue skirt.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Go with the blue one
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the blue skirt, with the heels. Show off those legs! Whatever you do don't use the boots. If you go with the dress do it without the jacket.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    First pic with the snakeskin dress, leather jacket and boots. The boots are rockin for a concert. You look fabulous. <3
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Leopard skirt, jacket and boots!!! For sure!
  • Iris1415
    Iris1415 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like the first one--the print skirt, jacket, and boots. Have fun at the concert! =D
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Blue one. & daaaamn leggggs!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Any of them really..they all look awesome...BUT I would suggest to go out and buy some bright RED heels...that would be smoking hot...js
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    I posted a picture somewhere in the last page or so of what I'd wear under the jacket with the blue skirt.

Oops lol Blue dress/skirt all the way. With the heels. :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Any of them really..they all look awesome...BUT I would suggest to go out and buy some bright RED heels...that would be smoking hot...js

Hmm I have some awesome Steve Madden shiney bright red ones but they have a wooden heel.. I'll try them out.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I like the first dress without the jacket and with heels.

BTW, YOU HAVE AMAZING LEGS!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

Hmm I have some awesome Steve Madden shiney bright red ones but they have a wooden heel.. I'll try them out.

they would totally make a statement...especially with the snakeskin dress;)

oh and no jacket..unless its outside and cold...you look fab with out it!