Adele or Photoshop

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Bleh it looks like her but definate sinch the waist in PS and neckline..so sad because she is beautiful ....
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I want this dress!
    198.jpg
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Karl_Lagerfeld_vs_Adele_Grammys.png

This is her at the Grammy's.. there is no way that the cover picture doesn't have her waist edited in comparison
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Qarol me too! she looked beyond gorgeous at the Grammys
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Photoshop or not, I'd still hit that.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It's been retouched but not by that much I think.

The rest is down to lighting, good make up, good posing & wardrobe selection and camera work.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    it could be the makeup techniques that they used on her...she does look very strange..doesn't even look like her!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    If I lean forward, stick my boobs out, and lift my chin up I lose 15 pounds instantly too :tongue: I think it's a really unnatural pose and a combination of everything else that has been mentioned.
  • TMariepr
    TMariepr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    She looked FAB at the Grammy's. The Photo does look photoshopped, but you can totally tell it is her.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Probably both because she looked amazing at the Grammy's! I couldn't believe how amazing she looked. So she is definitely tons smaller now. But that picture definitely looks altered.
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    arms and under the bust are most definitely edited. Iher face has been thinned out and she is wearing far too much make up. Im highly disappointed in this, as a plus sized woman, she is beyond gorgeous....and I find the amount of make up she has on takes away from her natural beauty.
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    photoshop,
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm a photo retoucher by profession. Yep there's plenty of photoshop going on there, as there is in every big mag cover. But most of what you're seeing is also good lighting and makeup.

Agreed.

Yup.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Photoshop and I hate that they used it on her!

Yeah, she may be a bit heavier than what Vogue deems acceptable, but damn it, she's awesome, regardless of dress size or the number on the scale.
  • karenx30
    Options
    This is a cool article on photoshop & magazines. They show the before and after pics. FREAKY! No wonder there are unrealistic goals to look like celebs.

http://thehairpin.com/2011/11/the-photoshop-detector/
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    defiantely photoshoped but then most magazine pics are. I want the dress she wore at the grammy's during her performance of Rolling in the Deep she looked awesome and I want one lol x
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If they photoshop itty bitty girls like Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria, why wouldn't they edit Adele just as much?

04-celebridades-antes-e-depois.jpg?w=500&h=287

JessicaAlba_photoshop.jpg

Is it a studio photo? It's 'shopped.
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    She is amazing, I just love her and I def think something was done to this picture...it does look like wayyy too much make up to cover an already beautiful face, but I keep (and I'm no perv!) going to her boobs! They look more off then her face to me....awkward....! LOL! Just something unnatural about it....
  • Mrsmako
    Options
    This is a cool article on photoshop & magazines. They show the before and after pics. FREAKY! No wonder there are unrealistic goals to look like celebs.

http://thehairpin.com/2011/11/the-photoshop-detector/

Thats seriously freaky!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Photoshop for sure. Yeah good lightning and make up makes a difference, but they can only do so much. Photoshop is what does the trick

madonna-photoshop.jpg