Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yep.........I eat too!:drinker:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    People make me crazy sometimes with their comments! One of my neighbors asked me how I was losing weight and I told him wactching what I eat, tracking my calories and exercise. His response..."Oh, the counting calorie diet" I guess people just feel better if they can put a name to it...living a healthy lifestyle must not have the same ring to it. :laugh:
    My family thinks I don't eat enough. Every time I talk to my mom about what I did at the gym, she gets onto me that it is too much and I am not eating enough. I let her have her say and just leave it at that now. Anytime my grandmother comes up we go out for lunch and she always has to ask if there is anywhere we can go that I can eat. I can eat anywhere! I think I reached the point of just letting it go and not feeling I need to justify what or how much I eat.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    wow this is great i go through them same my co?workers when we go to lunch are like ( i know i should be ) im like it your choice i am not saying anything
  • eriny
    Options
    or they go around saying they are on some diet cant eat this or that but funny behind closed doors there is the candy chips fast food bags oh and almost forgot the diet coke to wash that all away
  • eriny
    Options
    sorry about the bad spelling or anything else using phone to respond (and damn fat fingers small keys ) :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    People make me crazy sometimes with their comments! One of my neighbors asked me how I was losing weight and I told him wactching what I eat, tracking my calories and exercise. His response..."Oh, the counting calorie diet" I guess people just feel better if they can put a name to it...living a healthy lifestyle must not have the same ring to it. :laugh:

They won't look at you in the same funny way if you tell them you lost weight through voodoo or a hypnotist or by some amazing pill. Instead they'll ask for that info. Ain't that a shame?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!