Need motivation!!

Help wanted!! Tnx

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    All I needed was to look at myself in the mirror wearing nothing but underwear and wondering how on earth my wife makes love to this! Now 46 pounds lighter and starting on this program to help me lose the last 30 I look a heck of a lot better in that mirror let me tell you!
  • waterhaunted
    waterhaunted Posts: 21 Member
    Using this app helped me. For 8 years I tried various diets...lose a few pounds and put them back on and then some. I have never been a food lover. I do t eat junk food besides Oreo cookies and milk once a day. The struggle I had at the beginning was eating enough calories to get my metabolism moving. It took some research to find high calories good for you foods. Example might be whole almonds with Greek yogurt for a snack.

Once I did, and ate 5 times a day with lots of water, things started moving in the right direction. Now I eat much more and eat the right foods. I still have my oreo's but only occasionally and don't crave them evey night after supper which was my routine.

It does take a little time, but using this will help. It is the first thing that has helped me.