calorie help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Can anyone tell me if staying under my calories by 900 is good or bad?650 is what i gained in my workout should i eat those also?what should i stay around?

thanks

Replies

• southernlupica
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if staying under my calories by 900 is good or bad?650 is what i gained in my workout should i eat those also?what should i stay around?

thanks
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of posts on this issue if you search the forum.

probably not a good idea to skip 900 calories a day and you may need to eat some or most of your exercise calories each day. Read Tams secret to skinny in the general weight loss area.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/44693-tami-s-secret-to-skinny

You have a good amount of weight to lose, it isn't going to come off in biggest loser time and you are young enough that if you do it right and learn to maintain you may be able to avoid this struggle for lifetime.
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I'm confused...do you mean to stay 900 calories under what MFP gives you plus not eat back the 650 from exercise? You definitely should eat at the very least your daily allotment, and then some, if not all of your exercise calories. Check out the "newbies" link to get some more info on all of this. :smile: