Goodbye 300's

Options
grum84
grum84 Posts: 428 Member
First time as far as using the forums and such, but have been on this site since around the beginning of the year. The android app has made things so nice. With the built in scanner, tracking calories has never been easier.

I was extremely excited this morning to see there no longer be a big, menacing '3' on my scale. Still a long road ahead but my first short term goal officially met.

Just had to share. Everyone have a great day. Now how to celebrate this (that doesn't involve the old way of celebrating...sweets)?

Replies

• sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Keep up the hard work.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great Job, I hope to be joining you there shortly
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!!! Congratulations on your loss! If I were you I'd celebrate with no workout shoes or outfit, etc! If not, the feeling has to be incredible!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    congrats! Sliding past that evil 3 is a substantial milestone! And it also means that you tore down that roadblock!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!!! Congratulations and continues success!
  • circledthismtnlongenough
    Options
    I am just starting today and your post motivates me! Congrats!!!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    congrats! Sliding past that evil 3 is a substantial milestone! And it also means that you tore down that roadblock!

Thanks everyone for the support. Totally agree with this though. That 3 was a huge roadblock that I had just kept bouncing off of.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait until I can push that roadblock done. Excellent job!!!!
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! keep working hard! you can do it!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Maybe you could celebrate by posting a picture of yourself sans costume! Be proud! (after all, you are from Michigan!)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Yeah for major milestones! Well done :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Celebration? Take a trip tp the gym! Great milestone keep it up!
  • latinahada
    Options
    GREAT job!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I said goodbye to the 3's about 4 months ago. What an EXHILIRATING feeling!!! Good luck in your endeavor! being on this site has made it so much eaiser!!! I'ts like your mama lol it lays it on the line!