Back on track

Options
I joined MFP over a year ago, but then didn't stick with it. I'm hoping this time is different.
I'm looking for some friends to add to keep me on track and also to encourage each other.

I'm Jen, 26, married and a mom of two (a boy who is 5 and a girl who is 2). I'm balancing keping house, my job and my family and really really need to add myself into that equation. This time I'm ready.

Replies

• mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I just came back and am trying again. :) add me if you like.
    I'm 29 and mom of two boys aged 7 and 4 :)
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It is hard to stick to it at times when life is so hectic. I had started my weight loss journey last year around january and lost some weight then in May I found fitness pal and fell in love with it. I lost more weight then we were blessed with becmoing pregnant after trying to way to long and I had to put my diet on hold. I am 29 and have a 4 1/2 year old son and we were blessed January 17 with our newest son. I still can not hit the gym yet or really diet hard, but I am back on track and weigh less than I did before I became pregnant with a total weight loss of 39 pounds and it feels great. It is hard to put yourself in the equation but when you are ready , now that is when the magic happens. Good luck on your journey and I would like to help with the support and motivation.