Needs to loose weight after birth

Options
Feel pretty down as I've put on loads of weight with my second baby. It's only me to blame as it's too easy to stay at home and munching in this cold weather and I have super good appetite! Used to go to the gym 5days a week and eating very healthly and was a happy size 8-10. Now I am size 14-16 and clumzy and ugly! Seriously lack of will power as well. Desperately n eed to loose some weight. Please support me!

Replies

• RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    I hear you! I had my 4th baby 4 months ago...and staying home was hard. But it also was nice because I could take the time to plan healthy meals as well. You will get there...just take your time. Good luck!
  • CourtneyVAssem
    Options
    I just had my first baby a month ago. Before i had a very physical job and was in great shape, now im all jiggle! Very depressing! But we can do it!!! We can get back in shape!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and have a 4 1/2 year old son and we were blessed January 17 with our newest son. I still can not hit the gym yet or really diet hard, but I am back on track and weigh less than I did before I became pregnant with a total weight loss of 39 pounds and it feels great. It is hard to put yourself in the equation especially with a newborn and life, but when you are ready now that is when the magic happens. Good luck on your journey and I would like to help with the support and motivation.
  • kittyco
    Options
    Thanks guys for the support! For me, eat less and exercise more really works if I bloody do it! The problem is I eat too much now (frankly, I am too greedy with food) and found no time to exercise! I feel a bit hopeless. Just hope I can get more active when the weather is better in the UK. I know I may sound like finding a lot of excuses for my laziness but with a 3 years old and a 2 months old and just my husband (works 5 days a week) and me, It's really not easy to find the extra time and energy. Will try my best to be active and find time to go to the gym! I think it'll be better when I am back to work at least I can't eat all the time when I am at work. Can I add your guys as friend so we can do it togeter?
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    lose*
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom with a one year old and it's literally impossible for me to get on a treadmill or go to the gym, so I try to do exercise like jumping jacks, pushups, planks, and sit ups when I get even an extra couple of minutes. I also go on walks with my son in the stroller with another mom in the neighborhood. If you really want this, you will find a way!