what made your day so far, today?

Options

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    To find out that the man sleeping on my lawn this morning is the adult child of our neighbor.:sick:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I clocked my best ever 5K time. 28:28, which might not sound impressive to people who are dedicated runners, but my best time a couple of months ago was over 42 minutes, so that's a HUGE accomplishment for me, and pushing my body always makes me feel good.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I bought my kiddo a bunch of new outfits for our vacation. He did a fashion show for his grandma, aunt and uncle. Too cute.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i reconnected with a friend i care for very much.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    i reconnected with a friend i care for very much.

That lucky SOB.

I on the other hand got to talk to my uncle just now and I know he is going to pull through the strokes he just suffered.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My daughter who is sick with strep throat gave me a kiss and hug this morning and told me she loves me. Made me really good. And because she gave me a kiss, I'll be feeling really bad when I come down with strep :happy:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with was petting a dog, and the dog got a visible erection, unbeknownst to her. I laughed for about 5 minutes.
    This.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    KMG's Members Only analogy...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This...thanks, bynsky!

396349_303698959694557_150665568331231_872382_1353829377_n.jpg
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I bought two new pairs of pants today, in a smaller size.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    When my coworker said to me "have you lost weight? You look thin" I was in such a good mood after that!!! It was my first NSV in a while!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Booked my flight to GA, let the countdown begin to 4.20... : ))
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I use the sticky notes thingie on my computer. I have a goal list, a to do list, a shopping list, and a weekly menu. I found a cute little note from my hubby on my to do list a few days ago. He added 'Try to take over the World'. Then I added, 'Cute :),' so today I found this from him: 'Yes, be cute... Easy one.' Love him! :heart:
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Losing my first full pound in two months. One pound had me crying with joy and so excited it wasn't even funny!
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Had lunch with a good friend and stayed well below my calories. It feels good when I can make healthy decisions and not feel like I'm depriving myself.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    What made my day so far today. Going to the gym and not struggling with my first strength training attempt!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My day is almost over now. But I would still wanna answer this
    I m way too happy with my workout today n that made my day!
    Nice day n night night everyone (depending upon ur timezone ;-))
  • stablesong
    Options
    I went out for frozen yogurt with my sister and got half of it no sugar added and loaded it up with fruit, no candy. Last time I went I ate 2-3x as much, loaded with junk. But it was delicious and didn't send me over all my limits! (There was even some protein in it too.)
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Nothing :(
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Kitty was so tired this morning that when I picked him up he fell asleep in my arms. awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee.