Hi Everybody!

Options
...Hi Dr. Nick!

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

Hi there, nice to meet you all! I'm Luna Phaedra (well, it's not my actual name, but you gotta admit it sounds pretty awesome!). This is my second attempt at trying out a weight-loss program. I recently tried out Weight Watchers for a few weeks, but, let's just say WW and I didn't really get along. Anyways, my sister showed me this site and, although i've only been on for two days i can already tell that this program is fantastic! not to mention sooooooo easy to use and understand!

So I suppose I should mention a couple things about myself: I'm a 20 year old university student from Ontario, Canada. My favorite things to watch are anime, Doctor Who (new, old, and spin offs), British comedy (QI, Mock the Week, Russell Howard's Good News) and comedy stand-ups (My favorites are: the absolute legend and my hero, George Carlin; so funny you'll literally ROFL, John Pinette; and musical genius Tim Minchin, but let's be honest, there are very few that I dislike). I love music of pretty much any genre, though i think my favorite style would be ones with a gothic sound (like Evanescence or Kanon Wakeshima), or pretty much anything with a beautiful violin or cello sound. I also play the oboe, though I'm kinda rusty at the moment. I'm not very athletic but I love dancing and have been taking belly dance for 3 years now. I love trivia and logic puzzles and debates/discussions/philosophy, i find banter on things like philosophy, religion, and politics is pretty fun.

It's great meeting you all! I'm sure that this'll be an interesting program :)

-Luna P.