Hello Everyone

Options
I live in Oklahoma City and glad to be a part of "myfitness pal. I joined the YMCA today and looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Using food diary has been an excellent aide. By keeping the diary, I already see where I need to make changes in my diet. Anybody else from the Oklahoma City area?

Replies

• Pcarolln
    Options
    I live in Oklahoma City and glad to be a part of "myfitness pal. I joined the YMCA today and looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Using food diary has been an excellent aide. By keeping the diary, I already see where I need to make changes in my diet. Anybody else from the Oklahoma City area?
  • TINYTOES
    Options
    I'm from Texas . I found this group on my search . I'm tring to lose some weight because I have diabetes and my doctor and family want me to be around a while longer. it's really hard to do what i know is best for me. sometimes it just helps to voice how you feel to some one else. that doesn't have a attachment to you. or some else that has the same problem.

well thats enough of that .
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Yes, it can be hard but you must try to do what the doctor is asking you to do. First you have to get the mind set that you want to be healthy for YOU first. Don't get discouraged before you begin. Just start speaking and thinking positive that today is the day that I take charge and control of my life. Best wishes to you.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. Enjoy making friends and everything the site has to offer.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome from South Arkansas. :flowerforyou: