Replies

• 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    in my best homer simpson voice: mmmmmm tagalongs
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm really proud of myself for NOT ordering any this year. And this from a sweet addict. I could eat a whole box in a day of the Thin Mint or PB or the ones with PB and Chocolate.:sad:
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    haha! im from canada and i definitely bought a box of the mint ones last week in NY. I must have had 8 cookies that one day, but as soon as i got home from our roadtrip i shared the box with our whole family, so luckily it disappeared from my sight pretty quickly! so don't worry too much, you're not the only one!
    And i can't tell you how many peoples' diaries i've looked at in the past couple days who had at least 1 (or more) girl scout cookies listed!
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    hmm.... Thins Mints are the best!!!!! My hubby loves the Tagalongs. There are 4 cookies in a serving of Thin Mints, but really who wants to stop at 4 when you can easily eat a whole sleeve??? LOL. I was good though. I got 3 boxes of Thin Mints and 3 of the Tagalongs. 2 boxes of each went in the freezer. They freeze very well, I do that every year. I only take out a sleeve at a time say every few weeks and take several days to eat that sleeve of cookies. And no i dont share my Thin Mints w/hubby or my kids :) They are mine!!!