Any fellow Brides to be?

Options
I am on a mission to lose some weight for my Beach Wedding. I am needing support and have no friends! Add me

Replies

• jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm getting married in October!:happy:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm getting married in September :happy: support is always good!
  • gecuneo
    gecuneo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here - I'm getting married in September as well. :-)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I am 21, a mother of 1, and a stay at home mom. I, too, am a bride to be! I am getting married in May 2012!!
  • Danielleleanng
    Danielleleanng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im also looking to loose weight before my wedding in August. Add me girls! DanielleLeAnnG :-)
  • Danielleleanng
    Danielleleanng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lose...not loose
  • AndreaM02
    AndreaM02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in May! I'm on a mission!! Add me and we can help support each other through our journeys!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    getting married in october :) i started a bride to be boot camp group, so please let me know if you would like to join us. we put up weekly challenges and post about all sorts of stuff, including wedding stuff :)
  • Crystal_Rose13
    Options
    getting married April 2013 !!! I have to lose weight... im day 2 counting... used to do weight watchers.. but just never worked for me... Im curious if Im doing this right... so, basically all im supposed to do is track what I eat? making the healthy choices? and stay within my daily RTI? it would be a great help if anyone would mind letting me know if im following it the right way. thanks!! :)
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're on the right track, as long as you are keeping within your daily calorie goal. this will help keep you aware of what exactly you eat on a daily basis and how much of it. you will probably be surprised on how many calories certain foods contain, which will prompt you to make healthier decisions. well, at least thats how i've been learning :smile: . It also helps you keep track of how much you're excersising too
  • divinetoxicity09
    Options
    I'm getting married in August this year! I actually already have my dress, I got wedding happy and bought it last year LOL...it's a corset dress, so it fits as is, but the smaller I get the better it will make my waist look :) I'll add you!!
  • jobster68
    Options
    I am getting married two weeks on Friday - 9 March - final fitting has been done and dress being taken in - am happy with what I have lost so far and then I plan to carry on my journey afterwards in order to fit into a bikini in June for a week in Spain!

:smile:
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    hi im new and a bride to be!!! getting married in february next year!! feel free to add me :)
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am :)
  • lilyjay_
    Options
    Meee :) Planning for June next year, fellow Brides-to-be feel free to add! it's such a good motivator!
  • piglet440
    piglet440 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 4 weeks time- 9 lbs lost so far, and 5 to go!
  • Shivers29
    Shivers29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP and also a bride to be. Wedding is in 32 days!!! 24th March :-)

My dress fits perfectly and I am not specifically trying to lose for the wedding, just myself in general. I would love to tone up my arms though as they are the one place I am so unhappy with.

Add me!
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I get married on 25th May 2012! Feel free to add me x
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    I get married in 150 days!! 20th July, it's come around so quick!! I've lost 8.5Kg so far and 25 inches, still would like to lose another stone at least but happy with how far I've come. I WILL wear a bikini on my Honeymoon in Mauritius!!

Good luck to you all girls on your weight loss and wedding journeys and feel free to add me :-)
  • avalou11
    Options
    I'm getting married in Septemeber. Feel free to add me