Smelly Guy

Options
2»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    So you're the smelly guy at the gym and you're mad at her for saying something about it? What you need to do is clean yourself up so you're not stinking up the place anymore when you workout. People have been kicked out of gyms for being the smelly guy.

If you talk to her at all it should be to apologize.

I always wondered how people could get so rank that they're asked to leave the gym over their bo. Thanks for giving me some insight into the mind of the guy who thinks it's okay to stink and that the people who complain about it are the ones who are wrong.

OMG you are her aren`t you!!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I like smelly,
    your a hard worker.
    that's good,
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    So you're the smelly guy at the gym and you're mad at her for saying something about it? What you need to do is clean yourself up so you're not stinking up the place anymore when you workout. People have been kicked out of gyms for being the smelly guy.

I always wondered how people could get so rank that they're asked to leave the gym over their bo. Thanks for giving me some insight into the mind of the guy who thinks it's okay to stink and that the people who complain about it are the ones who are wrong.

:huh:

Did you actually read his post or did you just see the title and decide to jump on in here? He said he farted when he was running on the treadmill. It happens.

He also didn't say he was mad about it he said that he was wondering how to approach the woman that he "offended".

I highly suggest you engage your reading skills the next time you decide to jump in on a topic guns a-blazing and shooting at the person who posted something.

:flowerforyou:
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options

Can you not read? He farted, once. It isn't his BO.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hang one of those green trees from your shorts, that smells like a pine forest. And say hey, "this smelly guy has come prepared this time."
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options

OMG you are her aren`t you!!!!

Must be!!
  • twinketta
    Options
    I have been training for a 5K for the past 3 weeks with great success. I have dedicated myself to running at our Gym every other day regardless of the excuses I can come up with not to. Sometimes I go straight after work, right out of bed, and I'll be honest, I don't shower before my workouts. The other day on the treadmill I had a little "exhaust" slip out mid run while I was next to a woman that my wife knew from her neighborhood as a child. I said excuse me and kept on truckin.

Yesterday I was running side by side with my wife and finished my 5K before her. I went to sit in the steam room to recover a bit. My wife told me later that night that the same lady came over and asked her if she had to run next to "Smelly Guy". My wife defended me telling her how mortified I was that it had happened and that I was in fact her husband. Not a big deal to me, but maybe it is, because ever since my wife told me about being labeled "Smelly Guy" I have run different scenarios through my mind of how to approach this lady. Any suggestions?

Forget about it. It is life, it happens, you didn`t set fire to it and blow her into oblivion...really just don`t worry about it :smile:
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the OP who has not been active for over a year will come back to read this?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Meh farts happen when you move and you sweat when you work out brush it off. Shower afterwards and you're golden.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the OP who has not been active for over a year will come back to read this?

F'en damn I hate replying to old posts.
  • twinketta
    Options

Cute n good call, but it made us all support farts :laugh:
  • really3857
    Options

Can you not read? He farted, once. It isn't his BO.

I read just fine. He said: "Sometimes I go straight after work, right out of bed, and I'll be honest, I don't shower before my workouts." He also added that he'd farted.

The woman called him the "smelly guy." She did not say it was because of his fart; he just hoped that the fart was the problem. The fact is, if you wake up in the morning and haven't showered since the previous morning, and then proceed to go for a long run, 9 out of 10 people will reek of BO. OP is practicing lousy, inconsiderate hygiene habits and that's why he was called the smelly guy. I hope he started cleaning himself up instead of continuing to get mad at the people who complain about his stench.

I'll repeat, if you wake up in the morning and have not showered since the previous morning, and then go for a long run, 9 out of 10 people are going to stink. I go to the gym every other day and most days I make it through my entire workout without running into anyone who reeks of BO. As such, if you're the smelly guy, people are going to talk about you. If you don't like it, then you should practice better hygiene.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have been training for a 5K for the past 3 weeks with great success. I have dedicated myself to running at our Gym every other day regardless of the excuses I can come up with not to. Sometimes I go straight after work, right out of bed, and I'll be honest, I don't shower before my workouts. The other day on the treadmill I had a little "exhaust" slip out mid run while I was next to a woman that my wife knew from her neighborhood as a child. I said excuse me and kept on truckin.

Yesterday I was running side by side with my wife and finished my 5K before her. I went to sit in the steam room to recover a bit. My wife told me later that night that the same lady came over and asked her if she had to run next to "Smelly Guy". My wife defended me telling her how mortified I was that it had happened and that I was in fact her husband. Not a big deal to me, but maybe it is, because ever since my wife told me about being labeled "Smelly Guy" I have run different scenarios through my mind of how to approach this lady. Any suggestions?

Ok I think I just cacked myself reading your post.......have you ever thought about being a comedian?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    No idea about the OP. Maybe he was BO smelly, maybe not.

At least one guy at my gym does not wash his workout clothes between workouts. This is not a good choice, as a general rule.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Flatulence is a normal body function. It happens to everyone. If someone tells you that they don't "fart", then they are lying.

Sounds like the woman needs to explore other interests if she has nothing else to talk about. Seriously.

My sister swears that she doesn't toot.....She always used to piss me off when we were kids(bloody liar)