Whats your NON fitness hobbie?

Options

Replies

• VickyT1978
    VickyT1978 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Reading, tv/cinema, music, cooking and DIY.
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Quilting, knitting, crochet
  • arichardson750
    Options
    Reading and volunteering at the humane society. :)
  • clare07866
    clare07866 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    reading - i'm a complete book worm :ohwell:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Volunteering at the Humane Society--so rewarding!

Awesome! I volunteer with an animal rescue organization also :)
  • kyhermit
    Options
    Pondering deep in the woods...and occasionally returning home with some lean, healthy meat for my family to enjoy.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Darts, card games and camping. And I'm not a dude.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm a knitter! I knit like the wind! (sometimes)

I also write a lot and am active in my local poetry community :)
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I collect & send postcards. I LOVE it!! I would actually love to have a POSTCARD ONLY penpal in the United States. If you are interested send me a PM.

I also collect Pez dispeners.

I absolutely LOVE to sing! I love karaoke! I sing at my desk! I sing in the car! I sing all over the place. Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm doing it.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Singing/writing my own music, guitar playing, finding new unheard of bands, and reading. I also volunteer at a camp for terminally ill kids during my vacation every summer :)
  • kathryn_m
    Options
    people watching. reading history books. crafting ideas from pinterest. and dancing!
  • ginamay28
    ginamay28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm an amateur couponer. I also like to cross stitch, but haven't done it in years. I love looking at recipe books. I have a collection of Weight Watcher and Low Carb cookbooks.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Photography
  • lungry1980
    Options
    I love to read. I volunteer as a volleyball coach for my daughters team, coach AAU volleyball, Captain and Secretary of our volunteer fire/rescue dept (currently taking a fire class), cleaning, and baking. Havent been able to bake much since trying to lose weight. I also love playing volleyball my self once a week on a woman's league but that is not for exercise. That is for PURE PLEASURE!! Also I forgot, I love to ride my motorcycle!!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    BOARD GAMES!!! , table top miniature games, Roleplaying games (Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow run) reading and cooking.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Smoking cigars
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    **Well, my fiance is a wrestler for the indie circuit- we travel a lot of weekends, since losing over 90 pounds I am now his valet.
    **I'm also busy with current wedding planning, house buying.
    **We (my fiance and I) are the youth leaders at our church. I also lead worship, Sunday school, am on the LBA, and on the Redeem Team at the church.
    **And I know you asked for non-fitness, but I have to include that I lead a workout class 3 times a week and train a woman on Tuesday mornings.

If I ever just have a free moment to breathe, I usually fall asleep! LOL
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Mostly I write terrible novels which will never be seen on bookshelves unless my great grandchildren discover them and so publish. I just enjoy putting a story on paper.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Snowmobiling in the winter and Motorcycle in the summer!:smile: Also enjoy cooking and spending my days at the beach in the summer!
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and volunteer for the Pirate Toy Fund