I feel good today!!

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
Wow. I didn't realize how lousy I had been feeling. The last day I actually felt this good was Feb. 20! Almost 2 months of dealing with lack of sleep, severe pain, multiple medications (I've asked my hubby on more than one occassion to "move my pharmacy down here please" :laugh: ). Pretty much all of the issues have been resolved - oral surgery went well, fully recovered now. Back issue resolved, finally. Off antibiotics, steroids, pain pills, etc. and I feel really good today!! "whew. It's been a long time, and it's really nice to be back to some semblance of normal.

Just thought I'd share!! If you're going through a tough time - hang on. It WILL end and you will feel "good" again! :drinker:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    Wow. I didn't realize how lousy I had been feeling. The last day I actually felt this good was Feb. 20! Almost 2 months of dealing with lack of sleep, severe pain, multiple medications (I've asked my hubby on more than one occassion to "move my pharmacy down here please" :laugh: ). Pretty much all of the issues have been resolved - oral surgery went well, fully recovered now. Back issue resolved, finally. Off antibiotics, steroids, pain pills, etc. and I feel really good today!! "whew. It's been a long time, and it's really nice to be back to some semblance of normal.

Just thought I'd share!! If you're going through a tough time - hang on. It WILL end and you will feel "good" again! :drinker:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!!! I feel good today too! Now you can focus on other things which are way more fun than having to worry about being sick and taking meds, good luck in your journey! :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Thanks Leash! It's nice not to have to worry if I brought the right bottles of meds to work, if I can actually do this or that without causing pain, yada, yada, yada! And to feel really good. I'm enjoying it and purposefully acknowledging it because I think we sometimes take it for granted how nice it is to feel good. Trust me, when you don't for a long time you realize what a treasure it really is :heart:

Have an excellent day people :glasses:

Off to enter more inventory - will check in later!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    GOOD for YOU!!!

sometimes...most times,,,

feeling good is good enough

amazing what we take for granted.....thanks for the reminder to appreciate feelin good

have a great day:flowerforyou: