Hello

Options
I am new to the site. and just posting to introducing myself in case I need some support or have a question throughout my journey. My name is Doug and my wife and I just had our first baby, a healthy beautiful girl, and it got me thinking about my own health not only to have the energy for tea parties and soccer but also to be a good example for her. After a random Google search for a site to help track my food intake I stumbled across this site and after using for a week, I am here to stay. I have never counted my intake before but it has been eye-opening thus far but also very necessary for organizing my weight loss plan which is motivational within itself. I've dropped 5 pounds in my first week and I only exercised twice on the elliptical so my first week was a token to my eating plan. I plan on adding some light weight training, which I used to do consistently up until college, but I am surprised as to how much I am actually eating (regular meals and snacks). If you eat right and eat more often, you realize that you can eat quite a bit and get full a lot faster. Week 2 here I come...

Replies

• Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl and for getting back on track :flowerforyou: add me if you'd like more friends :)
  • Taitiant
    Options
    Congrats on your new addition to your family!! u must be so proud already...And for making the right step to help your self and your family.. thats what lifes all about.. Welcome to MFP.. Hope your journey stay healthy along the way.. !!! Good luck to you!! wishing you all the best! :drinker:

*Tiff*

16512618.png
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congrats on your new baby girl!! Good luck on your new journey and new life!!