Give yourself a massage it helps in more ways then one.

Options
2»

Replies

• MrzMensy
    Options
    All you pervs in here...tsk tsk.:huh:
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    should my Olive Oil be extra virgin?

Doesn't matter but I would use organic.
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    @Diver71

I would too but I am buying better food with my $ instead. I ask my husband to do it but he does it with not as much pressure as id like. When I ask for more pressure he says he doesn't wanna hurt me, so I just do it myself. you know where your muscles hurt the most and know what feels good and doesn't.
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do face reflexology which is very relaxing and helps me sleep.

After moisturizing the face you focus on 12 different acupressure points on the face for 1 minute each.. (except for the jaw pressure point where most people have tension and there you spend 2 or more minutes) I have a little chime timer app that is helpful for this.

Only takes me about 20 minutes and even though it's only a face massage I find it relaxes my whole body. Even when I feel too tense to sleep, if I do the face reflexology I'm usually starting to nod off before I'm halfway done with it.

After I learned/memorized the technique for myself I've been able to use it on other people too to help others with headaches and such. Works great.

If you look around you can find charts with the pressure points on the face to go by, they can be more complex though than the system of 12 pressure points I learned from a book years ago. You can experiment though and see what works best for you.
  • DarthNox
    Options
    I massage myself every night.
    Best 30 seconds of my life.

Piss. He beat me to it.

Oh what things I could say....

PS OP, i would waist my time to type more but massaging stretch marks is not going to make them go away. Sorry to burst your bubble.

*Waste, and no one (at least I don't believe so..) is talking about stretch marks. We're talking about trouble-spots... IE: where you have a lot of fat. I have a problem with my stomach, so I make sure I take time to take care of that.. Sheesh. Always gotta be one person to bring the post down ;)

And to all you pervos... have fun ;) lol
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    I did mention stretchmarks cause it reduces them a lot if you are consistent but that was only one of the benefits.
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    I sometimes do face reflexology which is very relaxing and helps me sleep.

After moisturizing the face you focus on 12 different acupressure points on the face for 1 minute each.. (except for the jaw pressure point where most people have tension and there you spend 2 or more minutes) I have a little chime timer app that is helpful for this.

Only takes me about 20 minutes and even though it's only a face massage I find it relaxes my whole body. Even when I feel too tense to sleep, if I do the face reflexology I'm usually starting to nod off before I'm halfway done with it.

After I learned/memorized the technique for myself I've been able to use it on other people too to help others with headaches and such. Works great.

If you look around you can find charts with the pressure points on the face to go by, they can be more complex though than the system of 12 pressure points I learned from a book years ago. You can experiment though and see what works best for you.

This sounds like something id be interested it.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I massage myself every night.
    Best 30 seconds of my life.

Piss. He beat me to it.

Yup. I was thinking something along those lines, too.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    197_must_not_*kitten*.jpg
  • DarthNox
    Options

LOL!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Sorry... I kinda had to do it LOL
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    LOL. I have no other choice
  • MrzMensy
    Options

LOL!!

Lol I am going to make my new ticker out of that pic. Must not *kitten* till I lose all the weight.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options

HAHAHA !!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I get a free massage once a week and sometimes twice a week. So relaxing