VENTING!!what a morning ALREADY!!!

Options
kgrc
kgrc Posts: 17 Member
Yesterday a friend of mine had a birthday; so food was already scheduled to be brought in the office for her. So I asked her yesterday if you wanted breakfast for Friday morning...She was like YES!!

Her favorite food is Chick-fil-A and she had never tried a Starbucks strawberries and creme frapp (which I don't drink, but my kids love it) so I was happy to be able to bring it to her.

So I came to work this morning, excited about my weekend fast AND bringing my friend breakfast.

Guess what, she didn't come to work this morning. And because Friday is our skelton crew, guess who ate that food above??? ME!! URGHH!! :mad:

I do not waste money and I knew the frapp and the chicken biscuit would not be good on Monday.

This breakfast cost me 1145 calories...and it's only 1000am

Wasn't planning on going to the gym this evening, but I guess I am now..

Tomorrow is another day...lol

Thanks for listening

Replies

• kgrc
    Options
    Yesterday a friend of mine had a birthday; so food was already scheduled to be brought in the office for her. So I asked her yesterday if you wanted breakfast for Friday morning...She was like YES!!

Her favorite food is Chick-fil-A and she had never tried a Starbucks strawberries and creme frapp (which I don't drink, but my kids love it) so I was happy to be able to bring it to her.

So I came to work this morning, excited about my weekend fast AND bringing my friend breakfast.

Guess what, she didn't come to work this morning. And because Friday is our skelton crew, guess who ate that food above??? ME!! URGHH!! :mad:

I do not waste money and I knew the frapp and the chicken biscuit would not be good on Monday.

This breakfast cost me 1145 calories...and it's only 1000am

Wasn't planning on going to the gym this evening, but I guess I am now..

Tomorrow is another day...lol

Thanks for listening
  • EcHoOoOoO
    EcHoOoOoO Posts: 89
    Options
    HAHAHAHAH thats funny:laugh: :laugh: well to the gym it is then!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    well, at least you did it i the morning. you have all day to work it off. and deffinately be sure to hit the gym tonight. your going to be OK!!!! just move past it and know that I'm jealous, I would LOVE a frapp right about now. Have a good day..:drinker:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have wasted it either but Im sure your feeling less than good about eating it. Hope you enjoyed it though! You'll work it off and just start fresh tomorrow. And I hope you don't do anymore favors for that friend again! :huh:
  • CKrasniqi
    Options
    But it's Friady! (THat's my excuse for overeating) I had a tall nonfat with no whip at STarbucks today and that's about 1/3 of my daily calories. At 8 AM I thought it was worth it but now it's lunch time and I am restricted to eating only 4 points for lunch so that I can eat a nice dinner out tonight...all because IT's FRIDAY!
    183765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote I have seen on this site is "It's better to let it go to waste, than to let it go to waist". I fight that battle too. Waste your money, or suffer a setback of 1100 cals. in 1 meal?
  • Laurie061273
    Options
    Don't sweat it! The other day I had an almost 900 calorie sandwich because we catered in at work!!! You'll be okay, walk at lunch, keep your water going and then work out this evening. You'll balance for the day.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    its fine becuz u can work it off later... no fret!
  • kgrc
    Options
    LOL!!!

I really like you guys..

You all made my morning after my Vent!!

You all have a great day and weekend!!

Kim

P.S. It was funny, when I walked into Starbucks this morning, the cashier asked, how do you stay that size drinking this. I said honestly, I don't drink this, I normally get the Caramel Skinny Latte, I am buying this for a friend.. If only she knew what happened after I got to the office:laugh:
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! I hope you called your friend and let her know the anguish she has caused for you! Ha! You should make your friend go to the gym with you! But Happy Friday anyway....:flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    My favorite quote I have seen on this site is "It's better to let it go to waste, than to let it go to waist". I fight that battle too. Waste your money, or suffer a setback of 1100 cals. in 1 meal?

I agree I admit to throwing perfectly good food away so i would not be tempted to eat it. Just put some extra time into the gym and you'll be fine.:smile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    My motto is "I like being skinny more than I like (Insert food here)."

I say that to myself over and over again when certain naughty foods are calling my name!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

I say that to myself over and over again when certain naughty foods are calling my name!

I lke your motto, i'm going to have to borrow it from you!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey

No sweat......eat light the rest of the day and hit the gym
    ONE day isn't going to make a difference
    I've been having some issues over eating lately and what has been working for me...is to STOP (and I know it sounds illy) but say to myself tomorrow is another day to eat x or more of x...I don't need to over indulge today....today isn't my last day on earth to eat everything I like/want

Kim
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

I lke your motto, i'm going to have to borrow it from you!!

Thanks! I came up with it one day when my sister wanted me to make meatloaf for dinner. :laugh:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options

I agree I admit to throwing perfectly good food away so i would not be tempted to eat it. Just put some extra time into the gym and you'll be fine.:smile:

I hate to waste money too, but in that case... I'd have to agree with the other ladies here. Pitch it!