Setting Goals for Success

Options
I just wanted to share with everyone a technique that has really been motivating me this past month.

For my workouts I printed out a physical calendar of the month specifically to write in my workout for each day. I pinned it up on the wall where I work out. I've tried a few things...I first wrote in my routine for the week and tried to go by it, if i completed it I X'ed it out, if i did not I put a huge circle around it with capital letters OFF. Seeing this everyday made me want to put x's instead of o's!!

I went last week with a pencil in as a go so I could customize my workout for each day, i hate routine sometimes so this worked out well. This week I decided to challenge myself by doing a 50 block walk all 7 days totaling 350 blocks for the week, seeing it there and knowing i set the goal really motivates me.

If this sounds like something anyone else might like, try it!!! All in all i think creating goals that are attainable are so important when you are trying to reach such a huge goal, so if you don't have a goal for this week yet...challenge yourself and make one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!