Hi!

Options
This is the first time I've had to diet in my life. I have Crohn's disease and was underweight growing up - actually had to try and gain weight :noway: . I've been on some great meds for the last 10 years so the "healthy" weight crept up on me and here I am. I also get migraines so keeping track of what I eat on here might help me to find out if anything is triggering them. I know this is a great site because my boyfriend lost a tonne of weight while using it. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Astrogirl
    Astrogirl Posts: 18
    Options
    This is the first time I've had to diet in my life. I have Crohn's disease and was underweight growing up - actually had to try and gain weight :noway: . I've been on some great meds for the last 10 years so the "healthy" weight crept up on me and here I am. I also get migraines so keeping track of what I eat on here might help me to find out if anything is triggering them. I know this is a great site because my boyfriend lost a tonne of weight while using it. Good luck everyone!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    WELCOME TO THIS SITE!!:flowerforyou: I like you boyfriend have found it very helpful. I hope that you can find out what triggers your migraines, GOOD LUCK:bigsmile:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to the forum...this is a great place for information.....and support.....:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: