newbie saying hello.

Options
Hi ive just joined today and need to loose about 28lbs to get back to my pre baby weight. As im new i dont really know how this all works so advice would be great. this is the first time I have offically went on a diet lol.

Replies

• diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the start of a new life :)

Don't think of it as a diet - think of it as a lifestyle update.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. This site is great, I love it! It helps you make better food decisions because you log everything you eat and it keeps tally of things like exercise too. I hate logging poor food choices so I make sure to eat better and I try to log an exercise every day. It also makes you aware of how many calories some things have that most people don't know. It has sure opened my eyes!
  • bronagh20
    bronagh20 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you. yeah that sounds better and i do hope to increase my exercise too so I suppose it is.
  • michellezan
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me too! I officially began "dieting" about a year ago so I know it can be challenging. I think the most helpful thing was realizing that it is a lifestyle change. I have a great workout regimen if you are interested....just message me!
    Michelle
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! welcome to MFP :) im sure you'll love it here. congradulations on the baby :) If you want to you can add me as a friend.... I support everybody :) good luck