zipped up!

Options
A few days ago I put on my size 12 work slacks and when zipping them up, I was surprised! They didn't snag half way up, but instead the zipper went smoothly to the top! I was so shocked I checked to see if the zipper had torn or was broken! :laugh: I know I won't ever fit a size 10 ( My dr. says I have good childbearing hips) But I'm just so happy that my pants FIT and all my Lane Bryant clothing is too big now :love:

Replies

• angyltears
    Options
    A few days ago I put on my size 12 work slacks and when zipping them up, I was surprised! They didn't snag half way up, but instead the zipper went smoothly to the top! I was so shocked I checked to see if the zipper had torn or was broken! :laugh: I know I won't ever fit a size 10 ( My dr. says I have good childbearing hips) But I'm just so happy that my pants FIT and all my Lane Bryant clothing is too big now :love:
  • terri0027
    terri0027 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn't it nice?
    I shop sales racks and would often visit the "womens" rack because I could wear many of the items there. This past weekend I cleaned my closet and tried on everything. People had been telling me I looked like I had lost weight in my clothes. Nothing from those racks fits anymore. When I was in the mall this week with a friend, I just walked right past those racks knowing that this is all paying off.
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    That is sooo wonderful! I'm very happy for you. I know what you mean about trousers actually zipping up without getting out the plyers to do so! Well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so great:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!:bigsmile: :smile: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!