my fitness level

Options
What should I set my fitness level to? I currently have it at sedentary because I tend to not be active (according to their examples). I'm exercising 5x a week anywhere from 18 minutes to 38 minutes depending on the day, which I have stated in my goals. I haven't lost any weight in a couple weeks so I'm wondering if I am actually considered lightly active instead of sedentary.

Replies

• PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Set it to light activity.. I have no change in calorie in take if i do light or active... So I leave it at light and just keep logging my work outs.
  • ChadIM
    ChadIM Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd leave it since you've already accounted for the exercising. I think this is not the reason for your plateau. Just keep doing as you are but also try to drink more water. It will happen - one day soon you will step on the scale and it will show you your work has paid off. KM :smile:
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think for now I'm not going to change anything. I was able to buy fresh vegetables today and I'm hoping that will get things dropping again. I'm thinking it's possible that when I eat fresher foods I lose, when fresh foods aren't available I'll maintain. Might just be something that I have to live with.
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You may need to change exercise also. Your body gets use to your works and when it does that you need to change it so you don't have the plateau...