Fantastic job!! : D
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really look AWESOME!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You inspire me to actually keep up with it! I just can't seem to motivate myself to do the workouts...
  • doublezizzle
    doublezizzle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! Once you get down to a lower weight, it takes alot more work to make a difference right? Well I see it!

Curious to know - how did you do your hybrid? Do both workouts every day??
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hey thank you all! I REALLY appreciate it! It was tough, I have to admit, but so fulfilling at the end. And the little one in the pic is my daughter, the reason why exercise is now a NECESSITY. But I wouldn't have it any other way :)
    you can definitely see the difference! progress is a slow process, but the results in the end are so worth it. I'm starting over on my p90x...i tried doing it before my breast reduction, but my girls kept getting in the way, and not to mention my back problems. but now i'm fit to go one month after surgery(:

When are you starting?
    Awesome job. I love that we've got a little "Where's Waldo?" situation going on with your wee one in one of the pics. :) Adorable!

LOL!!! So true
    Awesome results! And JUST the inspiration I needed right now! My husband and I wrap up week one of the P90X/Insanity hybrid today and I look forward to getting to post the same kind of results in 8 weeks. Keep up the great work! :)

Congrats! It must be so great to have support like that. My b/f refuses to get up off his butt and join in. I can see him start getting a little jealous though with my results. He has started to dabble in sports again.
    You inspire me to actually keep up with it! I just can't seem to motivate myself to do the workouts...

I know what you mean, I work out first thing in the morning (had to wake up 1 hour earlier) just to get it done and over with. If I save it for the afternoon it is not getting done. When I finish at 6 I'm so glad it's over and I feel great that I pushed myself to do it. Add me as a friend if you need some motivation.
    Great job! Once you get down to a lower weight, it takes alot more work to make a difference right? Well I see it!

Curious to know - how did you do your hybrid? Do both workouts every day??

Oh no! I know people who do this but I have a LIFE outside of working out. LOL! Actually, I did 3 days of P90X and 3 days of Insanity. I guess I would have gotten faster results from doing both on the same day but I neither have the time nor the energy for that. Are you currently doing them too?
  • doublezizzle
    Options
    oh i wasn't implying you should do both on one day!! LOL...I haven't started yet, but I've been going back and forth on which one to do. I am leaning towards Insanity. When I saw your post about a hybrid, I thought to myself hmmm.... ;-)
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is the schedule that my husband and I are following. You basically do three days of lifting (P90X) and two days of cardio (Insanity) and one stretch day. So far I'm really loving it!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/d35f8de1-d294-4585-9b3a-1d7c5b21c37a
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    oh i wasn't implying you should do both on one day!! LOL...I haven't started yet, but I've been going back and forth on which one to do. I am leaning towards Insanity. When I saw your post about a hybrid, I thought to myself hmmm.... ;-)
    Some persons do it believe it or not, but not me. I (kinda) follow the schedule that Antigone links to above. The hybrid is great and I really think you should give it a shot, eliminates boredom I think.
    This is the schedule that my husband and I are following. You basically do three days of lifting (P90X) and two days of cardio (Insanity) and one stretch day. So far I'm really loving it!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/d35f8de1-d294-4585-9b3a-1d7c5b21c37a
    This is schedule I followed too except that I switched out Yoga X for Insanity Pure Cardio. I don't like yoga and that one in particular is just WAY too long. This time around though I will be switching out Yoga X for some strength training focusing on legs. I don't think one day a week is sufficient for leg work. Certainly not for the kind of sexy legs I'm envisioning.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • doublezizzle
    Options
    Thanks for the link! This is very helpful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!