10 down 100 to go

Options
WOW! I was so excited over 9 pounds, when I stepped on the scale today...it was 10 pounds gone! I couldn't believe my eyes! I was so excited I was yellin' and dancin around... my husband looked at me like I was crazy, and my baby girl (almost 1) was screaming and clapping along...she had a BIG smile on her face... she's STILL smilin' at me! She's such great motivation. I want to be in excellent health for all 5 of my babies, but since she's my last baby, I want to be able to do things with her that I'm currently unable to do with my other children. Not just because of my weight, but also because there are five of them and only one of me. I do what I can now, but with the other's at home, I'm a little limited. By the time my son gets into highschool, I want to be "the hot mom". Sounds silly, but I'm young, and when my son starts high school I'll be 30 - 31, something like that, and I just want to be considered "hot". My hubby (bless him) says I'm already hot. I don't see it, but everyone has their own idea of beauty. I can't wait to be "hot" for real! 10 pounds gone is some GREAT motivation! Even if I still have 100 to go. I want it, and I want it bad!

ALC

178464.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    WOW! I was so excited over 9 pounds, when I stepped on the scale today...it was 10 pounds gone! I couldn't believe my eyes! I was so excited I was yellin' and dancin around... my husband looked at me like I was crazy, and my baby girl (almost 1) was screaming and clapping along...she had a BIG smile on her face... she's STILL smilin' at me! She's such great motivation. I want to be in excellent health for all 5 of my babies, but since she's my last baby, I want to be able to do things with her that I'm currently unable to do with my other children. Not just because of my weight, but also because there are five of them and only one of me. I do what I can now, but with the other's at home, I'm a little limited. By the time my son gets into highschool, I want to be "the hot mom". Sounds silly, but I'm young, and when my son starts high school I'll be 30 - 31, something like that, and I just want to be considered "hot". My hubby (bless him) says I'm already hot. I don't see it, but everyone has their own idea of beauty. I can't wait to be "hot" for real! 10 pounds gone is some GREAT motivation! Even if I still have 100 to go. I want it, and I want it bad!

ALC

178464.png
  • Odekwe
    Odekwe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, 10 lbs is a lot! Congrats!
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow, 10 lbs is a lot! Congrats!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you! :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

178464.png
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    Yaaay congrats! I swear I've lost the same 10 pounds over and over and over again. I have 120ish left to go. Keep up the good work!

Oh and I totally hear you about the hot mom thing :) My son is a year old and I feel the same way!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Keep going, Mama, you can do this! My biggest motivation for losing over 100 pounds was that I wanted my 4 children to know what I *really* looked like. Keep up the great work!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I like to reward myself every ten pounds. Just to keep me motivated. It does not have to be anything big just something you would not normally do or buy for yourself. For example I wanted a figurine of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I let myself buy it after I lost ten pounds. It was a $20 purchase but it was a great reward for the first 10 pounds.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!!:drinker:
  • lizabean89
    lizabean89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is inspiring! Way to go and keep up the good work!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • gonefornow
    Options
    Congratulations Amber your on your way!! I lost 107 since july because my baby girl who is now 27 said mom I want you to be healthly and dance at my wedding. Keep up the great postive attitude your husband is right you are hot .
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Happy dance for you, Amber fatbellydancer.gif
  • absolutekraze
    Options
    Way to go!
    I know how you feel! I just lost my first pound, and I practically skipped down the stairs after I weighed myself.
    It's a great motivator to see results,
    Good job!!
    :]]

~Casey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!