My Weight Loss Story on TV

Options
2»

Replies

• Peggymom
    Options
    Such an inspirational story! Congratulations!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Go you! That's just amazing and inspiring! Great Job!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're a celebrity! Great work!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!! So very inspiring. Congrats on all your awesome work! :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! It must feel so good to be recognized for your accomplishment in such a way. You look amazing and I bet you feel a whole lot better!! I am just into day 2 of 5K training and already love it!! *high five to you*
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go! And way to inspire others to follow!
    Kudos!
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing this!!! great story~ superb job!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, I know you must feel great!
  • Jamiebaby05
    Jamiebaby05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! I myself am slowly working on running a full marathon. Ive ran 4 half marathons and to run a full would be absolutely amazing. Congrats on your new healthy lifestyle!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    OMG...that is sooooooooooooooooooo amazing..Keep up the amazing work!!! What an inspiration you are!!!!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all SO much for all of your encouragement and positive comments. I'm so blessed to have such amazing, inspiring people in my life. Thank you all for letting me share my story. I truly appreciate it. And keep up the great work. For those of you thinking about running, or who just started, you CAN do it! I promise you. If you stick to it you can achieve anything. Just take your time and don't push yourself too hard. And you will stumble at times. Just don't beat yourself up. It's not worth it. Hang in there and you WILL do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!