Somebody push me!

Options
OK. So I bought the JM 30 day shred video today and some new hand weights. I want to start this, asap, but I'm suddenly feeling selfconcious about doing this in the living room of my home where people come in and out, but it's the only room with enough space for it. I'm also currently doing the Ease into 5K program. I'm on week 3 and can feel my endurance increasing. Would it be too much to add in the JM video every day? I feel like a need a little boost. Could use some encouragement!!ohwell

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Objectively - no it isn't too much, but only you know what you are capable of. I say try it, push yourself, but don't hurt yourself. If it's too much then maybe do the 30DS on the days you are not running, then as you feel more cimfortable with the increased level of exercise you can do them simultaneously.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If you really want to do it and you feel that it will benefit you, Go for it!

I run to and from my son's school (50 min round trip) I thought to myself, that's enough. Which really it is, but I was introduced to 'Insanity' I did it for 3 days plus still doing these 2hr runs. I was dropping dead and thought I won't do it any more, but I committed myself that if I'm going to start something, I should finish it.

I'm still doing Insanity and my endurance has really picked up. I still have those tired days but I'm really happy with the results so far. And I still run to pick up my little one from school.

And if you need to do it in the lounge room, DO IT! it's your house too. It'll feel funny for the first week, then it will be fine. My hubby sometimes eats his dinner watching me workout....hahahahaha, he should really just join me.
  • brigbug
    Options
    AMI
    Go for it! Just do it! I will tell you I have the same video and hand weights. It's a great workout. I had a hard time finishing it the first couple of times. Just so you know, it will help you tone all those places where you are losing. You are looking so great and this will just help the process. Go for it, you can do this thing! You are already 1/2 way there, now push play on your DVD and get to it! :)

God did not give you a spirit of timidity, but of power, love and discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

<>< Brig