New to MFP

Options
I just started tracking meals on Saturday. I've been fighting weight issues for nearly 20 years, having lost 60 pounds with Weight Watchers approximately 7 years ago, and then gaining all of it back, plus almost an extra 20 between infertility (IVF), depression, surgery to my foot, and nursing school.

I'm walking 3x a week for 30-40 minutes, and doing 60-90 minutes of water aerobics 2x a week. As far as food goes, I'm just logging and trying to stay within my calories at this point, I'm not trying to do anything specific.

Thanks for having me :-)

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is the place to be.
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Sunny!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here. This place is great. Alot of support and fun also.:smile:
  • aleuta
    aleuta Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,

I am only two weeks in and this site has been extremely helpful. I'm sure we'll reach our goal weight in no time :)
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started tracking meals on Saturday. I've been fighting weight issues for nearly 20 years, having lost 60 pounds with Weight Watchers approximately 7 years ago, and then gaining all of it back, plus almost an extra 20 between infertility (IVF), depression, surgery to my foot, and nursing school.

I'm walking 3x a week for 30-40 minutes, and doing 60-90 minutes of water aerobics 2x a week. As far as food goes, I'm just logging and trying to stay within my calories at this point, I'm not trying to do anything specific.

Thanks for having me :-)

Hey Welcome to MFP! I have been here for sometime but really I started tracking my food on Jan 29/12. I'm not exercising just yet but I will get there. I want to be 177-180 by July 2013. Lots of hard work ahead, I know! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just send you an invite! :)