Struggling to get my calories in

Options
I was recently started on a medication for something totally unrelated to weight loss. Unfortunately (fortunately?) one of the side effects is appetite suppression. I've been struggling for the past few days (and haven't logged in) because I have NOT been able to eat. Eating half a panini tonight was an act of sheer willpower. I was at Zumba for 60 minutes and went for a walk afterwards, and I wasn't even hungry.

I have a one-hour window in the morning while I wait for the meds to kick in that I still have an appetite, and honestly most of that is spent driving to work, so no sit down breakfast for me. Around 3PM I can normally get down a cliff bar or something else that's quick and easy. Night time is where I struggle- I normally don't feel hungry before I go to bed, and I'd have to wait up until 11:00 or Midnight to wait on my appetite.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• WeCallThemDayWalkers
    Options
    I was recently started on a medication for something totally unrelated to weight loss. Unfortunately (fortunately?) one of the side effects is appetite suppression. I've been struggling for the past few days (and haven't logged in) because I have NOT been able to eat. Eating half a panini tonight was an act of sheer willpower. I was at Zumba for 60 minutes and went for a walk afterwards, and I wasn't even hungry.

I have a one-hour window in the morning while I wait for the meds to kick in that I still have an appetite, and honestly most of that is spent driving to work, so no sit down breakfast for me. Around 3PM I can normally get down a cliff bar or something else that's quick and easy. Night time is where I struggle- I normally don't feel hungry before I go to bed, and I'd have to wait up until 11:00 or Midnight to wait on my appetite.

Any suggestions?

This might be helpful...!
    "What does undereating look like?"
    It gives easy additions to bump up calories.
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzhdo544Pb1qf4zb3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329804223&Signature=amzEO+46lO335dIG6STCPv67P8g=