Emotional eating!!!!!

Options
:sad: :sad: :explode: ....I have been and continue to be an emotional eater. I have tried everything to stop it! I eat when i am depressed, sad, angry, bored, when i put myself down , had a bad day at school etc. I dont know what to do..i know this is why i am fat but i just can't stop. just about an hour ago i was angry and ate half a bag of chips....and now i feal worse what the heck am i supposed to do!!! HELP!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• kitteerae
    kitteerae Posts: 65
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :explode: ....I have been and continue to be an emotional eater. I have tried everything to stop it! I eat when i am depressed, sad, angry, bored, when i put myself down , had a bad day at school etc. I dont know what to do..i know this is why i am fat but i just can't stop. just about an hour ago i was angry and ate half a bag of chips....and now i feal worse what the heck am i supposed to do!!! HELP!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    You need to find the roots.
    Fix the WHY and you won't react the same.
    OR find another habit besides eating.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I read in your profile that you love to write.

Have you tried writing instead of eating? When you feel the urge to eat for whatever reason, write down what you are doing and how you are feeling.

It may help. :flowerforyou:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I eat when I am bored; so now I try to exercise when I'm bored :) It will have better effects on your brain and body and you won't have the guilt afterwards!