Hi

Options
I'm new to Fitness Pal and message boards, but I know I need support to finally stick to this, so I'm jumping in here and saying 'Hi"!

Replies

• akmom
    akmom Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new to Fitness Pal and message boards, but I know I need support to finally stick to this, so I'm jumping in here and saying 'Hi"!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    HI and welcome! This is my third week and I love it here! The people are very nice and supportive! Go for it!!!
  • Ms_Lady
    Ms_Lady Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: The message boards are great for support! Sometimes you have a "blah" day :grumble: and you just need to vent! Everyone is so great! Good luck with your healthy lifestyle endeavors, and here's wishing you the best! :drinker:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    HELLO TO YOU AND WELCOME TO MFP!!!:flowerforyou: This site is a great tool to use on your weight loss journey Good luck to you!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile:

Take the time to explore all the features of MFP. there is so much here that is so helpful. Find a group to connect with---look under motivation and support . there are lots of good groups for support, information, and challenges.

I find it best to log my food the night before and then stick to my plan.

I've gotten lots of good ideas about exercise from MFP.

good luck to you :bigsmile: you can do it. :flowerforyou: