My Chubby Belly

Options
2»

Replies

• loulabelle73
    loulabelle73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert on anything, but I remember back in the day, my friends and I toned our bellies without realizing we were doing it by going out dancing 3 nights a week. I know you've just had babies, and I'm not suggesting you hit the clubs, but there are several great 'dance" workouts that people seem to enjoy a lot. You might want to try something like that if you enjoy dancing.
    You can't spot reduce.
    [/quot
    No, but you can tone, which can help shift abdominal weight distribution.
    What? You reduce belly fat via diet. "Toning" will not give you a chiseled mid section and will most defiantly not "shift abdominal weight distribution"

http://news.menshealth.com/the-most-useless-exercise-ever/2011/08/25/

Where does this stuff come from?
    That was a good read.... thanks for posting that link
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections with big babies (9'6,9'3, and 10'4) i know exactly what you mean! i do jillians 6 week 6 pack in addition to kickboxing or 90 day supreme and finally see it going down. my last baby is almost a year so it has def been hard and i've struggled here and there...but when i stick to it my stomach shrinks almost immediately
  • vampirial
    Options
    All right, guys. This was for suggestions, not debates. Thank you for all who replied, though. Pilates actually sounds like a good idea. I had my daughters three years ago in March, so I have had plenty of time to heal, lol. I wouldn't mind still having a lottle pooch, but it kinda looks like I am about 6 monts pregnant or something. Thanks again to all who replied! Have a wonderful day!
  • vampirial
    Options
    *a little and *months. Dang texting! Hehe.
  • vampirial
    Options
    Hehe, thanks. Jillian will definitely be my best friend when I get near my goal weight. She is amazing!