What are your favorite TV shows?

Options

Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Eastbound & Down

How did I forget this one....Love Eastbound & Down!!!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice...although as nurse I pick both those shows apart. Plus on the food network, Heat Seekers, Diner's Drive in and Dives. Worst cooks in america, Next Iron Chef...omg I watch alot of TV.
  • kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm addicted to Revenge and I love New Girl, Once Upon a Time. I occasionally watch Family Guy. I loved Supernatural, up until the past couple years. It's not the same anymore. I love HGTV. I don't watch that much TV anymore, I guess. Others that aren't new/on air but are my favorites: Smallville, Roswell, Veronica Mars, I Dream of Jeannie (so old but I watched this ALL the time and still could..) and I Love Lucy.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I turned into a reality show junkie too since there are so few comedies or series that I'm interested in watching these days and actually try not to watch much TV in favor of other activities.

However, I also enjoy "American Idol" (especially since Simon and Paula are gone - they brought the show down for too long IMO!), "Survivor","So You Think You Can Dance", "Dancing with the Stars" and "The Apprentice" (even though Trump is a jerk).

I also recently started watching "Parenthood".
    Yep I got the Apprentice on DVR, I have always watched American Idol, but I agree with you much better with J-lo and Steven.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I only watch about 1/2 hour of TV a week, not my thing, but my favourite (<- english spelling) show would be 'The First 48'
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Family Matters
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Always Sunny, Archer, Game of Thrones... lately
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    house hunters/international, NCIS, Castle, Hawaii 5/0, Dancing w/the Stars,
  • mallette27
    Options
    Supernatural, True Blood, Alphas, and Mad Men are my favorite shows at the moment. :)
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Family Matters

Fresh Prince of Bel Air??
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Glee
    Walking Dead
    Spartacus
    Doctor Who
    Being Human (the BBC version)
    Torchwood
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Family Matters

Fresh Prince of Bel Air??

Hangin with Mr Cooper
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My faves are Grimm, Fringe, Criminal Minds, Bones, Haven, Person of Interest, 48 Hours Mystery, and Dateline NBC.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I am a reality show junkie. Love The Voice,American Idol,Survivor,Biggest Loser, and So you think you can dance.. I also love the show Dexter on showtime

I sit there and watch The Voice and cry my eyes out for half the contestants, especially the ones that don't make it. It's disgusting really. But I empathize a little. Okay, a lot.

Just caught Smash for the first time tonight, not usually into fiction TV unless it's Joss Whedon, but Smash was really well written and the acting is pretty amazing, too.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I don't watch TV much (no time), but when I do, I watch brainless stuff that makes me pee my pants, or Food Network - Usually Chopped.

Did anyone watch TruTV's show Impractical Jokers? LOVE that show.. I hope the season just ended and they're not cancelling. it. Funny *kitten*.
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I probably watch too much television but my favorites are HIMYM, Pretty Little Liars, Parks and Recreation, and The Vampire Diaries. And, I know it ended but Friday Night Light was the absolute best.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Jerseylicious, The Voice, True Blood, Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, True Blood, Alphas, and Mad Men are my favorite shows at the moment. :)

Alphas is the absolute top of my to watch list. V is in second. Glad to hear someone say they like it!!!
  • mrsleftybrown
    Options
    I am in Love with GLEE. In fact there are 4 other people who watch it and Tweet about it on Twitter with me every Tuesday night. Terrible isn't it.

This year loving Survivor as one of my co-worker's sister-in-law's is on it. Nina, the ex-LAPD officer. So we are getting an insight as to how they do things from him. It is really an insight and amazing at the same time.

I love all reality TV. My husband keeps wanting to talk about it on the Podcast that we do. We have done the podcast for almost 5 years now and I am not sure that our gaming listeners really want to hear about my reality TV watching loving. Who knows.

I love The Bachelor, Amazing Race, Survivor, Anything on TLC, The Discovery Channel. I have met quite a few of the people on The Discovery Channel due to our podcast so that is kind of fun.