finally under 200!!!

Options
DeeDel32
DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
it isn't much, but, for the first time in about a year, i'm under 200! weighed myself this morning to see 199.x on the scale!!!

after miscarrying in 2006, having a baby in jan 2008 and being stuck in the worst job during 2010-2011, my weight steadily crept up from 142 to 205. too see it under 200 again, even though (it's only a fraction of a pound) makes me so happy and motivated to continue.

thanks for letting me share this news, the giddiness is too much to contain lol

good luck to all of us with out goals.

Replies

• kfox15
    kfox15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    welcome to ONEderland!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I cried when I saw 199 on the scale.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    congrats on reaching this milestone in your life...I can't wait til I reach mine! Thanks for sharing....cause even the small things make a huge difference in our lives!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    lol Ive never been under 200lbs I cant wait. You should be so very proud.
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats! I was jumping up and down when i saw the scale hit 199 :)
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep up the good work x
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    welcome to ONEderland!!!

Great job cant wait till im there!

wow i was really slow on what ONEderland meant lol, i got it now lol
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Woohoo!! I can't wait to see that 199.x! I have 2.5 pounds to go to see Onederland. Yippee :-)
  • kellybib
    Options
    Well done thats fantastic! I cant wait to be below the 200 mark. Will make my day! :happy:
  • cinole1706
    Options
    That's wonderful! I know exactly how you feel. Anytime you see the scale under a number you've been for a while, it makes you happy :D
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I completely understand how you feel!! I am 3 lbs away and cannot wait!!!! I am always reminding myself its not a race, its a life change....
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! So excited for you and can't wait to see that number again as well....I'm 3 lbs away :)
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know the feeling of ONEderland myself. I have not seen under 200 for 3 years and hit 199.4 yesterday...That fraction of a pound can mean so much
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome to ONEderland...enjoy your stay here for the rest of your life :) Congrats!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Welcome to ONEderland!

While I haven't been over 200 lbs, I can totally understand that HUGE feeling of accomplishment (and rightfully so!) by hitting a milestone like that. I'll throw myself a damn party when I get below 150 :) Great job!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!! Congrats on a job well done!! Can't wait to join you all in ONEderland!
  • Vcabaniss
    Vcabaniss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wish I could reach that soon here.
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    congrats!!1 that is fantastic!!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    YES!!! YOU ROCK!!!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!