Three wishes...

Options
katiebythebay
katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
In MY perfect world, I would...

1) be able to sing like Karen Carpenter or Barbara Streisand...

2) be able to go back in time and change just a few things (but be very aware of the butterfly effect)...

3) cure cancer (serious, I have family members who've passed and/or gone through this terribly disease.)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• traceyjayne64
    Options
    Wish 1....bring my Dad back...he died March 2008

Wish 1....spend a day with my Dad if wish 1 wasn't possible

Wish 3....spend 1 minute with my dad if wishes 1 and 2 weren't possible :brokenheart:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    To be happy and healthy
    For my children and grandchildren to live long happy and healthy lives
    To live long enough to dance at my grandchildrens weddings
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Wish 3....spend 1 minute with my dad if wishes 1 and 2 weren't possible :brokenheart:

((hugs)) sweetie! I know just how you feel. I lost my dad 11 years ago and I still miss him every day.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    #1 get my daughter into any school she want to go to (she's applying for med school) and let her fly!
    #2 have enough money for us to do the home repairs/remodels we want, and not have to worry about money.. I don't want to be rich...just have a little more.
    #3 get me and my family all healthier and slimmer (where appropriate)...we'll enjoy life more!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options

((hugs)) sweetie! I know just how you feel. I lost my dad 11 years ago and I still miss him every day.

Me three. 5 yrs last October. Just last week we were doing a lesson in school (I sub teach) and the kids had to say if they agreed with the statement "Time is the most valuable thing you have." and why. After they answered, they asked my thoughts. I told 30 8th graders about the 7 final months I had with my dad, and how I'd never trade it for all the riches in the world! So that's my list...

1. Time with my dad.
    2. Time with my grandma, before her stroke. (She's alive but basically non-verbal, I miss her voice.)
    3. Time with a dear friend, who was killed in a car accident when we were 15, just moments after I hugged him goodbye and gave him congrats for spanking our rival in high school football that night.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    1..... peace throughtout the world

2.... to see my mum fit and well

3.... my son to live a happy healthy prosperous life

n a win on the lottery wud b the icing on the cake.....hey we can all wish :-)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wish 1....bring my Mom back...she died August 2006

Wish 2....Become extremely wealthy overnight

Wish 3....and have a HUGE MEGA Business of Creating healthier lifestyles all around the world and perform tranformations with my Make-Up Business
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1. To be small and healthy
    2. Bring my Father back to see my little girl
    3. To not have to worry about how I'm going to afford diapers, afford school! Worry Free from a financial stand point (Not even necessarily weathly but extremely comfortable)
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    See the entire U.S. House and Senate Defeated
    See a third party delegate elected
    Lose all the weight I have targeted and keep it off
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1. born french......... and rich.

2. true love. (lameeeee)

3. blue eyes.