I'm back!

Options
Hello everyone. :smile:
I joined here a while back and was doing pretty good.
I guess I got cocky and thought I didn't need this to keep me going. :tongue: Jk, haha.
But i'm back now, and more determined than everr to eat healthy.
I hope to meet some new fitness friends on here, because we all know we need some encouragement!!
Message me, reply, whatever! :happy:
:heart: nicole

Replies

• lilmissnicole
    Options
    Hello everyone. :smile:
    I joined here a while back and was doing pretty good.
    I guess I got cocky and thought I didn't need this to keep me going. :tongue: Jk, haha.
    But i'm back now, and more determined than everr to eat healthy.
    I hope to meet some new fitness friends on here, because we all know we need some encouragement!!
    Message me, reply, whatever! :happy:
    :heart: nicole
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Haha - I tend to do this every three weeks or so, and sadly enough, it shows on the scale :smile: welcome back!!!
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Haha, i know what your sayingg. :wink:
    Thanks!!!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Girl I did the exact same thing lost 20 lbs then just stopped watching what I was eating good thing I was working out or I would have gained the weight back. But those work outs seem like a waste. But anywho today is a new day and we have to just keep striving for our goals no matter if we slip. You can do it. :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    right there with you! Lost 30lbs a little over a year ago and didn't gain any weight on vacation so I thought I was doing great and then I gained 10 of it back over the last year so I started hanging out here a little more and taking other measures to help my sucess this time! :happy:
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    It is good to know i'm not the only one, hehe. :smile:
    Thank youu, and i want to congratulate you both on all your progress!!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you so much!
    I love the bible verse in your signature. :wink: :heart:
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    Tonight I did not feel like logging my food, because I know I went over. But then I thought...log it...otherwise you will stop all together. Not sure what made me look on the message board. But I am glad I did. Nice to know I'm not the only one struggling.
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Tonight I did not feel like logging my food, because I know I went over. But then I thought...log it...otherwise you will stop all together. Not sure what made me look on the message board. But I am glad I did. Nice to know I'm not the only one struggling.
    I'm glad you decided to log also!!
    And that you came on the message board. :wink:
    Message me any time i'm always willing to give an encouraging word. :flowerforyou:
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to log also!!
    And that you came on the message board. :wink:
    Message me any time i'm always willing to give an encouraging word. :flowerforyou:
    Thanks.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!

thanks, it is so my favorite verse in the bible, when I get discouraged or I get to feeling sorry for myself I say this verse to myself and I can do all things thru Christ which strengtheneth me.
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Thank you so much!

thanks, it is so my favorite verse in the bible, when I get discouraged or I get to feeling sorry for myself I say this verse to myself and I can do all things thru Christ which strengtheneth me.
    It's mine also!
    Isn't God great, he's always there for us and willing to help us. :smile: