First milestone update, with pictures. [300+, male]

Options
Well I sit here today as I approach my first weight loss MILESTONE! I lost my first 50 pounds, I started on 12/1/11 and accomplished this on 2/21/12 so it has been roughly 83 days so far. I'm mainly posting this because a few weeks ago I hit a rough patch and was unhappy with how my weight loss was going, I see the numbers on the scale going down, I just don't see it in my appearance.. I NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!

pictures:

dec. 1st 2011 -

http://imgur.com/BKAMz

feb. 21st 2012 -

http://imgur.com/gJBd8

p.s. sorry my mirror is extremely dirty :D

Replies

• CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Great job! You already look totally different, keep it up! :)
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Well I sit here today as I approach my first weight loss MILESTONE! I lost my first 50 pounds, I started on 12/1/11 and accomplished this on 2/21/12 so it has been roughly 83 days so far. I'm mainly posting this because a few weeks ago I hit a rough patch and was unhappy with how my weight loss was going, I see the numbers on the scale going down, I just don't see it in my appearance.. I NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!

pictures:

dec. 1st 2011 -

BKAMz.jpg

feb. 21st 2012 -

gJBd8.jpg

p.s. sorry my mirror is extremely dirty :D
    I couldn't see the photos but I wanted to say keep up the great work. To lose that much weight in less than three months is an accomplishment.
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! 50 pounds! Congratulations!! And it really shows......Thank you for posting and sharing! It's a great encouragement for those of us who are struggling to loose.. Keep up the great work and be sure to post more success pictures! :happy:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are way too big.
    HOWEVER when I finally saw them, the difference is HUGE. Keep going!
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just had a look at your pics online - you can really see a difference - especially round your face - double chin appears to have dissapeared

Well done

Keep up the good work
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    blood awesome job mate! really good, you should be proud!

keep it up!
  • YourDemise
    Options
    tried to fix the pictures, sorry never posted images here before not exactly sure how the coding works
  • fitandhealthyplease
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You can see a big difference!! Keep it up!!
  • TheNewDoug
    Options
    Good job bud, you can see it in your face for sure.
  • Kiisu101
    Options
    awesome job, keep it up!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    HEY! Awesome job! Big difference and you're doing GREAT!!!!! Congratulations!
  • YourDemise
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!
  • debydeb57
    Options
    happy 50 lbs..... im so very proud of you.... i have yet to hit my milestone of 20 lbs but with everyone here i have faith that i will hit it ...
  • elguapo911
    Options
    Great job man!
  • MadIrish
    Options
    You look great and are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work. You can totally tell you've gone down. I REALLY see it in your face and around your belly. Don't get discouraged. You're doing great!! :drinker:
  • ikillmonsters
    ikillmonsters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is really great! You're already a 'new you'.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good Job,
    You look awesome! Dont get discouraged, remember, it takes time to put the weight on, and to take it off.
    {Put your pictures on your fridge, or bathroom mirror, that will help motivate you }:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!